Monday, July 14, 2008

3x3 Monogram Cards

Here is a little set of 3x3 monogram cards I also made for my niece. I thought it would be a great idea to start her off with a set of cards that she can call her own and send to whom ever she wishes.

I just absolutely love making 3x3 cards as they are sooo quick and easy to make up! Plus you can get 4 cards out of an 12 x 12 sheet of cs!

I also made a little box to hold 6 cards and envelopes.





This is the box.


Here is an up close picture of the monogram card.
Easy peasy!
Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by.
Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Whimsical Lower Case (retired), Frames with a Flourish
Paper: WW cs, Berry Bliss DS, Purely Pomegranite cs

1 comment:

CharityHand said...

This is fantastic and I love the colors. I got my blog candy today. Thanks so much! I can't wait to look through that magazine!