Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just a Little Note . . .Notes

Why does it seem that whenever December rolls around, life gets really busy!  Thanks to Becky Roberts, I made a set of card notes to include with the teacher`s Christmas gift (this will form part of her gift).  These are single card fronts to use for quick notes and thank you`s.

As I didn`t have the scalloped ribbon, I used my dotted scalloped punch to create the green border and I changed my image to a candy so that in case she didn`t get a chance to use it in December, she can always use it in January.

 Recipe:

Stamps:  Jolly Bingo Bits, Just a note (Hero Arts)

Ink:  Basic Black and Real Red

Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White & Holly Berry DS

Accessories:  1-1|4 and 1-3|8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch


Thanks for stopping by~

Pat

No comments: