Sunday, December 2, 2007

Quick and Easy Love Cards

After all those Christmas Cards, I got bored of making more, so I decided to do something differenet. Again, I was at the Dollar Store and I saw these rub ons. I couldn't resist buying them as they were too cute. I did add some kind stamped phrase just so that I can say I stamped it. I've posted the individual pictures below.

This one is a Wedding Card I made. I love making cards for no reason at all as it seems there is absolutely no pressure to produce something you actually like. I stamped the Denami "Wedding Day" on the Real Red cs in White Kraft ink, used a scallped template to cut out the oval scallop and then rubbed on the image.

I then punched the two outer corners using the Step Corner Punch.


This is another cute image from the rub ons. I rounded all four corners using the Round Corner Punch, as well as rounding the Real Red and WW layers.

I then stamped 'love ya bunches' from the Love Ya Bunches stamp set (retired).

I mounted the whole panel using mounting tape giving it some dimension.


This one is my favourite of the three. I punched the corners using the Ticket Corner punch and then layered the main image onto Real Red. I added the Gold Brads to each of the four corners, and then layered again onto WW cs, and last but not least, used mounting tape to adhere to Real Red cs.
I stamped a miscellaneous love phrase to the bottom in black.

No comments: