Thursday, September 4, 2008

SU Designer Paper Pack Offer

Designer Paper Sampler Pack

Stampin’ Up has 20 NEW packs of 12 x 12 Designer Papers. (see pages 168-171 in the new catty) If you want them all (Like I do) but can’t afford to buy them all at once, this sampler is for you. I am borrowing this idea from another demonstrator.

Just a NOTE: If you are a customer who has a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, please ask her if she would offer the same thing to you and her customers. I really don’t want to take business away from anyone, especially my Stampin’ sisters. If she (or he) says that they aren’t interested in hosting it, then I am very happy to get all this gorgeous paper to you!

SAMPLER PACK #1:DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
This is a Designer Paper Sampler that includes 120 sheets of our New Designer paper! The 20 NEW designs of 12 x 12 paper packs have sheets each of 6 double-sided designs. So I order them all and cut them into 6×6 pieces. The cost is only $35 for 120 6×6 sheets and $5 to ship it to you . Canadian only. Lots of designs for your paper crafting projects!

SAMPLER PACK #2:PRINTS
Stampin’ Up has 14 new Patterns Designer papers, which are on the right side of page 171 of our new catty. These are sold in monochromatic packs, so they are all one color with 6 different patterns. You will get 84 sheets, all 6×6 in size, of the 14 different colors listed. The cost is $25 plus $5 shipping. Canadian only.

The deadline to order my sampler pack is Friday, September 12th, at 6 pm (EST). All payments must be received before I will mail them out, of course. I want to get them ordered, cut and mailed to you before the 19th.

You can email me to reserve your spot, tell me which sampler(s) you would like and arrange payment at
patguertler@shaw.ca or call me at 604.572.1450

I will be emailing you back with a confirmation number and an email about how to get payment to me. (credit card, pay pal, check or money order) IF you do not hear back from me, check your spam folder as I will reply to every email. If I don’t respond, I didn’t get it!

I will be posting names on my blog so you know when payment is received and so you can verify you are on the list!

No comments: