Thursday, August 21, 2008

Simple Wedding


On to happier things. This is a simple but yet elegant wedding card I made for my second cousin who is getting married this weekend. Her colours are pink, red and white.

I had this in mind and had originally wanted to use the set Dreams du Jour, but when it came down to picking something to go on the front, nothing seemed to fit.

I am not sure if you can see it, but I stamped the French Flair in craft white ink onto the pink pirouette textured paper.

I wanted to play with my new scalloped punch and punched the real red base card. I also punched the pink pirouette and using my 1/8" punch, I punched holes in the middle of each scallop.

I then tied a white polka dot sheer ribbon and added the heart charm. This card is 3"x6" as I will be giving her the traditional red envelope! I hope she likes it!

I am very pleased with the results, as this can double for an anniversary card as well.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps:
French Flair
Paper: Real Red, Pink Pirouette Textured CS

Ink: Craft White
Other: White Polka Dot Sheer Ribbon, Heart Charm, Scallop Punch

Thanks for stopping by!! ~Pat

No comments: