Monday, December 15, 2008

Gift for Piano Teacher

Text Color
This is my Christmas gift for the boys' piano teacher. I usually make a set of cards for her and came across these stickers from the $$ store.

The cards are 4x4" in size. I made up the pizza box to fit 8 cards.

I saved the grand piano sticker for the coaster as I knew it would suit the perfect gift for Sue. She is one talented lady as she also teaches voice lessons as well.

I had put the box of cards and coaster in a metal sleigh along with some chocolates and a tree treat, wrapped and guess what, I forgot to take a picture of it! Bummer!


Here is a close up of the coaster. It may look a little blurry, but the sticker had a lot of prism to it and is much prettier in real life.





Below are a few examples of the cards. You can see that I scored the edges using my Score-pal. I then mounted it onto a piece of River Rock and then onto the black.









This is a close up of the box.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: PSX Tree, Winter Post
Paper: Black cs, River Rock cs, Whisper White cs
Ink: Black
Other: Stickers, Score-Pal
Thanks for stopping by!

~Pat

No comments: