Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tribute to Glinda

A fellow stamper from the Stamp Shack passed away and Tami put out a challenge to all Shackies to CASE a card of Glinda's.

Here is my tribute to Glinda and here is her card.

I stamped the bird on the pot in black ink and water coloured it - using my chalks. I gave the bird a little highlight using the GellyRoll Startust Clear glitter pen.

After colouring the image, I sponged Certain Celery and then Always Artichoke for the grass and Soft Sky and Night of Navy for the sky.

I am going to send a copy to her family!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Serene Spring, Bella Toile
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Soft Sky
Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Black, Certain Celery, Always Artichoke
Other: Brads, Nestibilities, Corner Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

~Pat

No comments: