Sunday, April 8, 2012

MIA! . . .

Sorry for the lack of posts . . .
Two weeks ago, my mother-in-law had a bad fall.  For legality reasons, I can’t post any details, but you can imagine how my time has been eaten up with almost daily visits to the hospital and cooking, etc. 
I asked my sister if she would create a little vase with my some flowers for her because I knew that these would last longer than real flowers – don’t get me wrong, we did buy her a potted plant, and she has enjoyed them so far, but because today is Easter and she would be spending it alone, I am heading up the hospital with this little surprise along with some Easter treats, of course.
I don’t have any instructions for you to copy these beautiful paper flowers, but as soon as my sis teaches me this, I’ll be happy to share with you.
You can see here she added a ribbon rose – isn’t it beautiful?




Here is a close up of the daisy flower:




And last but not least, the other rose:
I hope to be back on line more often and back to crafting because I surely miss it!

Thanks for stopping by,
~ Pat

No comments: