Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank You Card


This is a card I made for Susan Paterson's shoe box swap. Using Pale Plum was definitely out of my comfort zone. This is not a colour that I would normally choose - I still have a full package of cardstock. But at least, this got me to inking some stamps that were not even mounted! A fairly simple card to duplicate. You`ve gotta love how SU brought in markers to match the new In Colours! I coloured the flowers using my Rich Razzleberry marker and the stemp using Old Olive -- give it a huff and stamp onto your cardstock. I coloured the sentiment as well as the little scribble on the bottom using the Old Olive marker. I then pierced the opposite corners and mounted my cs onto Rich Razzleberry cs, and then mounted the image using pop ups. The sentiment can be easily changed to `Happy Birthday`. Hope you enjoy it!

Here is the Recipe:
Stamps: Elegant Thank You and Bella`s Bloom
Ink: None
Paper: Pale Plum, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, gold brad, piercing kit, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers
~Pat

No comments: