Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year Round - November Challenge

Today, I had the day off and decided to browse the Christmas Cards All Year Round to see what their sketch would be.  It has been a long time since I have participated in any challenges and thought I might have lost my mojo.  I hoed and hummed about this sketch and was not going to participate, but I am glad that I did participate.  

This is my first step card ever. 

I coloured the snowman with my SU markers as I wanted the colours to pop just as much as DS paper and added glitter to the hat pompom, the fur and the snowball. I punched out the snowflakes using a shimmer paper and added the half pearl to it.  


I hope they like my cards as much as I do.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun

Paper:  Candy Cane DS Paper (retired), Real Red CS; Pretty in Pink Textured CS; Whisper White CS

Ink:  Basic Black

Other:  SU Markers, Half Pearls, Glitter
~ Pat



No comments: