Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Decoupage Bears

Oh my gosh, what a storm we had last nite!  We were without power since 11pm.  The power came back on around 1:30 am (temporarily and then out again).  But I didn`t sleep very well, due to the fact that my kitty was out there somewhere in the storm and I was also listening the wind howl and rain pitter pattering on our bedroom window.  Well can you imagine trying to get ready for work by candlelight – it is pretty difficult when you can`t blow dry your hair or see very clearly to get your contacts in.  I tried to do my makeup with 3 candles sitting on my counter.  Well needless to say, my oldest DS did make it to school – they were running on backup generator power where as my youngest DS school didn`t have any – so I wounded up calling into work and stayed home until the power came back on.  I managed to get some crafting done as well.

When I was at my LSS the other day, I saw these decoupage sheets – I`ve  always wanted to try these and am sure glad that I did!  Aren`t these the cutest bears you have seen?  Each of them have that warm snugly feeling!  I absolutely adore them. 
Below are each of the cards individually: 

I don't know if you can see it or not, but each card has a minimum of 3-4 layers.  I added a bit of bling to each to mark my signature. 



This one is my favourite.




 So when I showed the cards to my oldest DS, he had this cute little smile on his face - he would not admit that he liked them or that they were cute, but the little smile told me he approved! 



I like them all!  What do you think? 

No comments: