Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friend Card

Here is a simple card I made using the one of my favorite stamp sets, Garden Whimsy.

I stamped the tulip by tapping the flower part on purely pomegranate and the stem part using old olive, give it a huff and stamp on the white cs.

Then using the mat pack, prick some decorative holes in the top left corner and stamp your sentiment beside the tulip. Mount it onto a piece of purely pomegranate cs and then tied the purely pomegranate satin ribbon in a knot securing the ends in the back.

I popped the front panel onto pop ups and mounted onto my main cs.

Doesn't that make a very elegant and easy card to duplicate?

Thanks for stopping by!

Here's the Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Warm Words (retired)
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, whisper white
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Black, Old Olive
Other: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Crafter's Tool Kit
~ Pat

No comments: