Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rock A Bye Baby

What better way than to start of spring by making a baby card. This card was made with the Nursery Necessities Stamp set. I love the versatility of this stamp set as you can change the colours as you wish.

For the ocean, I tore the paper. To make the foams on the waves, I used my glue stick to fun it along the torn side and sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. Then mounted it onto the bashful blue cardstock. Using the star and white craft paper, I stamped stars all over the top.

I stamped the sailboat onto pieces of scrap ds papaer and cut out, mounted them with foam dots and added the button for a bit of dimension.

I then stamped the moon with Yo-yo yellow onto a white scrap cs, cut out and moutned with foam dots. And don't forget your sentiment on the bottom left corner.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday evening!

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, DS scrap paper; scrap white cs;
Ink: White Kraft Ink, Yo-yo Yellow, Versamark
Other: Button, glue stick, Dazzling Diamonds
~Pat

No comments: