Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sarah's Graduation Card

This was my niece's graduation card. I am a bit late in posting, but I'm glad I took a picture of it before giving it to her.

Her school colours were purple and gold.

Although it is difficult to see, the card base Eggplant Envy.

I cut the white cs to fit onto a gold piece of cs. It took me several tries to get the scording done correctly, but I finally figured it out. I basically lined up the opposite corners and then scorred evenly on either side.

I then stamped Congratuatlions a bit to the left.

I didn't have any graduation stamps. This hat is from an old, old set from Stampin Up. I stamped in gold ink onto a piece of Eggplant Envy and embossed it with gold EP. Cut it out and mount it in the middle to right on pop ups.

Again, the only numeric stamp set I have is the Whimsical Numbers, which is retired, but at least it did the trick!

My niece loved the card and purple is her favourite colour as well! It was very simple, but yet elegant.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Sketch It (retired), Whimsical Numerals
Paper: Eggplant Envy, Gold CS, WW
Ink: Gold
Other: Score Pal, Gold Embossing Powder


~Pat
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: