Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In Your Element - Week 2

Week 2 of “In Your Element” I decided to add stickers and let the kids finish their Paper Bag Album  - they were each to bring a few pictures to add to their album and they were also to describe their pictures – well that was pretty difficult considering that most of them didn’t know how to spell or print!  But they did enjoy the stickers!  I cannot post photos of the children on my blog as I do not have permission from their parents and the school, but I am sure you can imagine the mess I had when they were all done!

After the children had finished their album, I also showed them how to make a Valentine Bookworm bookmark!  Again, glue sticks are their favourite! 

Using my new Framelits Dies – Hearts Collection, I cut out the hearts and the bookmark base for the children and they went to town with the glue!

Aren't these stinkin cute?  here is a closer look a the antennas.

These are samples of my bookmarks – and will be given to my DS teacher, the Principal, the Secretary and the two with bow ties will be for my boys.

Here is the recipe:
Paper:  Variety

Accessories:  Framelits Dies – Hearts Collection, Wiggly Eyes, Pipe Cleaners, Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain

No comments: