Thursday, February 16, 2012

With or without sprinkles?

I made this card for my niece’s birthday who is turning 18, but is still very young at heart!  Some like sprinkles on their ice cream, some do not.  What do you like?  I like them either way!  Can't be too fussy when it comes to treats!  I embossed the ice cream part using SU’s new smelly embossing powder and the cherry with the cherry embossing powder.  Not only does it look yummy, it smells yummy too!  I hope they come out with more flavours! I would love to hear from you what you would prefer!
















Here’s the recipe:
Stamps:  Mouthwatering
Paper:      Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Big Top DS, Whisper White
Ink:         Basic Black, Early Expresson, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:        Adorning Accents Edgelits, mini beads (non SU)

Thanks for stopping by!
~Pat

No comments: