Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dad's Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card I made for my dad. His birthday was in January, but I am just getting around to uploading this card. The size of this is 4x8.

The base of the card is Blue Bayou. I had some left over DS paper (Winter Green) and used that for the bottom half.

The stamp is from PSX. As I didn't have any Chocolate Chip pigment ink, I inked my stamp with Versamark first and then with Chocolate Chip ink and clear embossed the image. Works like a charm everytime!

I added the Chocolate Chip strip in the middle along with the brads on either side.

I also wanted to try out my new Sale-a-Bration stamp but felt that it needed something else, so I added the ribbon to make it look like a medal. Thanks for stopping by!

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: PSX Vintage Car, Sale-A-Bration So Many Scallops
Paper: Blue Bayou, DS Winter Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Other: Brads, Ribbon
~Pat

No comments: