Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Friendship Valentine

Here is a friendship valentine card using the Like it a Latte stamp set (retired). A fairly simple card to make.

I stamped the coffee cup, the steam and sentiment in Chocolate Chip. Using my 1" round circle punch, I punched a circle in both the very vanilla cs and the ballet blue cs. Then using a piece of chocolate chip scrap, I punched a circle out and then using my scalloped circle overpunched.

Also using my spritzer, I spritz chocolate chip and ballet blue all over the front.

On the inside I stamped a red heart where I adhered a chocolate heart to the cs. And last but not least, tie a ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Here is the recipe:

Stamp: Like it a Latte
Paper: Very Vanilla cs, ballet blue cs
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: spritzer tool, round scallop punch, circle punch, chocolate heart, ribbon

~Pat


No comments: