Sunday, February 3, 2008


Woohoo! ….take 20% off!

20% off what you ask? ……The Stampin’ Up! demonstrator
Starter Kit!

Starting today - Feb. 1st, until March 17th, the Canadian Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Starter Kit is only $208+PST (no S&H or GST).

I can’t even begin to tell you what an incredible offer this is! That is a savings of 20% off the regular kit price of $260 - that means you get $52 off! PLUS you can choose any stamp set - a value of up to $60.95–from the current catalogue - absolutely FREE and then you ALSO get to choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration set (from me) as an extra special "thank you" for joining my group.

You definately don’t want to miss this GREAT OFFER!

Beginning today - beginning NOW - you can order your Starter Kit online HERE at that reduced price (before you get started, be sure to write down the password "glitter junkies" as you’ll need it to fill out your application, then click on the "click here to enroll" link). Once you have done so, please contact me to let me know which SAB set YOU would like.


If you have any questions that you’d like answered, let me know! I’d be happy to answer your questions by email, phone, or even in person!

No comments: