Sunday, May 25, 2008

Noel

Ok, my Christmas Cards for March!

I found this DS paper amongs my stash and thought I needed to use it. In fact, I believe I need to use DS paper more often as it helps fill in my cards and I don't have to think as hard (he,he)!

This card is 9"x4" in size. I cut the Winter Words background approximately 5" long by 4" wide and mounted onto my cardstock. I then cut the blue striped DS paper approximately 3" long and mounted it to the botto my card. I cut a Night of Navy strip approximatel 1.25" wide. added three silver eyelets and stamped "Noel" from Many Merry Messages in White Pigment Inkd.

I stamped Rudy Leaping (Stampendous) in black ink and then coloured in his scarf with bashful blue marker and his nose in real red.

I mounted a thin piece of Night of Navy strip to the back, and then mounted that piece onto a piece of striped paper with pop dots and then matted onto a Night of Navy piece. The piece is then pop dotted onto the Winter Words background part.

I believe I am now officially caught up in my yearly Christmas Cards! Woo hoo! Now I've got to start on my June Cards!



Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Stampendous; Many Merry Messages
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Unknown DS Paper
Ink: Black
Other: Silver Eyelets, Bashful Blue Marker, Real Red Marker

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Pat

No comments: