Thursday, June 19, 2008

3D Ladybug Card

Is this not cute or what? I love how you can take a few punches and turn them into something so beautiful!

This little ladybug was made using the SU Circle Scallop Punch. I punched out 5 circles of polka dotted paper, folded each one in half and started adhering them together.

I then took the 1" circle stamp and punched out a circle for the head. I hand drew the antennas.

Using my Score-Pal, I scored 1/4" on each side of my white cs and stamped my sentiment.

The card is 4"x4" in size.

I love the simplicity of this card. To mail out, just flatten the ladybug and fits nicely in an envelope - just remember to tell your recipient to fluff it up a bit.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps:
Amuse - "Little note"
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Black
Other: Circle Scalloped Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Black fine tip marker, Score-Pal

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Pat