Thursday, June 19, 2008

Celebrating Your Birthday

I love how this card turned out. This is one of my newest stamps from Great Impressions, purchased through hmstamps.com.

This stamp is "Fido".

I stamped him once onto Very Vanilla. I then stamped him three times onto some DS paper. I then cut out one complete Fido first and glued him onto my very vanilla.

I then cut out the front body and head and adhered it using pop ups to the body. Lastly, I cut out his head and adhered it again with pop ups. This stamp is great for paper tole as the cuts are easy. I then coloured Fido's tongue pink.

I punched the corners using my corner rounder and drew faux stitches around and then matted onto a piece of chocolate chip cs.

Using my Number Collage Cuddlebug, I embossed the River Rock and the Pumpkin Pie strip. With a strip of Chocolate Chip, I used my corner rounder to make the scalloped edge and adhered it to the back of my pumpkin pie strip. I then tied a piece of the chocolate chip twill - gotta love this twill as it is so soft!

Mounted my pumpkin pie strip onto the main card and popped up Fido. Voila! Here is my cute little birthday card!


Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Great Impressions - Fido
Paper: River Rock, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip; Very Vanilla, Brown DS Paper
Ink: Black
Other: Number Collage Cuttlebug, Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, Corner Round Punch
Thanks for stopping by!!
~Pat

1 comment:

CharityHand said...

Oh, this is adorable. Great stamp and I love the embossing.