Friday, June 6, 2008

Fintastic Friends - Tilt Card

I had some pieces left over from my shaving cream card and am so glad that I saved them. Doesn't it make a great water background?

This is my attempt on the Tilt Card as shown on Splitcoaststampers Tutorials.

On the main card front, I adhered Blue Bayou on and then layered with Soft Sky and added another layer of Blue Bayou DS paper on the bottom. To hide the seam, I added the stitched ribbon across.

I stamped the two fishes from Whale Wishes stamp set twice in Blue Bayou. I mounted my main focul point onto Only Orange. Then mounted with pop dots on the main card. As you can see, I've left the sentiment off again so that I can refer back to any cards for any occasion and then stamp the sentiment on.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps:
Whale Wishes

Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Only Orange, Blue Bayou DS Paper
Ink: Blue Bayou
Other: Double Stitched Ribbon, Pennies

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Pat

No comments: