Friday, June 6, 2008

An Udder Birthday?

I just love cows and this is one of my very first owned cow stamp from TAC. Sorry for the blurried picture - but I had tried several times to take a picture of this, and have failed.

I stamped the cow in black ink and coloured with my SU markers. I added a bit of 3-d Glue to the ice cream cone. Matted my cow to pretty in pink and then used my small rectangle nestabilities to cut my scalloped rectangle piece.

I then used the cow print to randomly stamp all over the pretty in pink cs. Adhere the cow with pop ups onto the black piece and adhere using pop ups again onto to the main card front. Tie a stitched ribbon around the card front.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: TAC - "an udder birthday"

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black
Other: Nestabilities - small rectangle, SU Markers, 3-d Glue, ribbon


Thanks for stopping by!!

~Pat

1 comment:

CharityHand said...

so cute! Love those TAC stamps!