Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lovely as a Tree - Hers

Here is a feminine card made with my once again favourite stamp set, Lovely as a Tree. Using the group of trees, I stamped in Riding Hood Red onto whisper white. Although you may not be able to see it, I sponged Pink Pirouette around the trees just to take the brightness off and to create a pink sky.

I ripped a piece of ds paper (non SU) - one edge larger than the other and mounted the large one on the bottom and the smaller piece at top.

I then mounted the maine piece onto a Riding Hood Red cs. Tied a knot in the ribbon and wrapped it around the back. I stamped the sentiment onto a little punch in Riding Hood Red and then overstamped it with a leaf in Pink Pirouette. Using a silver cord, I tied it onto the rbibbon.

I then mounted the piece with pop-ups and mounted it on Pink Pirouette, and voila, here is your feminine card!

Enjoy and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Fancy Expressive Phrases
Papert: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, DS paper (non SU)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red

Other: silver cord, ribbon (non SU)

~Pat






No comments: