Friday, November 21, 2008

Winter Post - His


Here is my "His" colour blocking card using Winter Post and Lovely as a Tree.

Using the colours River Rock and Brocade Blue and Les Jardins DS paper, you can totally change the look.

Rather than adding a ribbon to bottom right corner, I stamped the tag and punched out and adhered it to the Brocade Blue piece.

I absolutely love both of these cards!

I'm going to challenge you all to take a stamp set and make a his and hers card. Link your cards to mine, so I can see what you've done!

That is it for me! It's time for bed and have a wonderful evening!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Winter Post
Paper: River Rock cs, Brocade Blue cs, Les Jardins DS
Ink: River Rock, Brocade Blue

Have a wonderful Friday evening and thanks for stopping by!! ~Pat

No comments: