Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lovely as a Tree - His

This is my masculine version using Lovely as a Tree .

I stamped my group of trees in Garden Green onto whisper white and then layered using Prestwick DS. I then sponged the sky with bashful blue to soften the look.

Using the corner punch, I punched all four corners and mounted it onto Night of Navy cs with pop ups. I added silver brads in each corner.

I stamped the birthday sentiment from It's Your Birthday stamp set(retired), in Night of Navy, and then punched it out using the large oval punch. I also punched out garden green oval and layered it with the sentiment and then tied a piece of linen thread around and then mounted the sentiment using pop ups.

Lastly, I layered the night of navy panel onto bashful blue.


Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, It's Your Birthday (retired)
Paper: Whisper White cs, Night ofr Navy cs, Garden Green cs, Brocade Blue cs Prestwick DS
Ink: Night of Navy, Garden Green

Other: silver brads, linen thread

Check out my feminine card below.

No comments: