Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Look at What I've Been Up to . . .

For the past month and a half, I have been working on this puzzle for my youngest son.

Owen had a gift certificate to spend from Chapters. He really really REALLY wanted to purchase Thomas the Tank Engine trains, but because I know that he doesn't play with his trains anymore (and god forbid that we have another train!), I talked him into purchasing this puzzle.

It was a 1000 pieces and I thought it would be fun to spend some time with him piecing the puzzle together.

Well, he only lasted for about an hour and that was it.

There layed the puzzle on our dining room table for the past 2 months. I worked on it whenever I felt I needed some down time or to just relax. Funny enough, who would have thought that working a puzzle would be relaxing? Well, it worked. Albeit very challenging, I think the end result is beautiful and well worth it.

Owen was very pleased when he saw finished result!

Thanks for you patience everyone! I hope to be posting more often.

~Pat

No comments: