Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sanded Manhattan Flower

This is another take on using the Manhattan Flower Embossing folder.

This time, I embossed the flower using the Parisian Breeze Specialty paper. I then sanded the emobossed portion very gently as you don't want to sand the rest of your cardstock. I found it very easy using our SU sanding blocks.

I tried this on Chocolate Chip cs, but to my dismay, it didn't work -- only because I had forgotten that SU cardstocks are died throughout the cardstock and not just the surface. You are able to try this with other cardstocks that leave the inner layers white.

I added the Ice Rhinestones to the bottom and a Chocolate Chip organza ribbon.

I then mounted it onto Baja Breeze and then Bashful Blue as the main card.

Here is the recipe:

Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue
Other: Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Ice Rhinestones, Chocolate Chip Organza Ribbon

Have a Happy Wednesday! ~Pat

No comments: