Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lucky You . . .

Sunny Challenges 03012
Ok, so I am a bit late in posting my challenge. But thing is, at least I completed it! That’s what counts – didn’t I tell you how I suck at challenges? Anyways, the sketch is below and you had to use buttons to embellish your card:
I am hoping that this fits within the sketch:


On the inside, I stamped Thanks and added the little flower on opposite corners.


Here is a close up of my little rosettes.  The measurement for these tiny rosettes are 6 ½ x ½ inch.  While doing the arts and crafts segment with Colebrook Elementary, I pulled out my glue gun to help speed the process and thought why not use them with my rosettes.  I hot glued the rosettes onto a background scrap circle – that definitely help speed the process of gluing and holding!  You can see I punched the edges with the border scallop punch hoping to make the pleats look more like petals.  I like the way it turned out.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps:  Afterthoughts

Paper:   Lucky Limeade, Whisper White; Everyday Enchantment DS Paper

Ink:       Poppy Parade

Accessories:  SU Buttons, Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch; Round Corner Punch
Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by!
~Pat

No comments: