Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sweet Ellie

Happy Birthday Miss Maddie!

My niece’s birthday is today and she is turning 8!  She loves Hello Kitty, and I was going to make her a card, but I couldn’t find any sizzix / Cricut cartridges in time, so she will have to settle for Sweet Ellie!  I adore this little elephant!  I hope she enjoys the card as much as I have enjoyed making it!

Here is the inside of the card:


Here is the backside.  With the Happiest Birthday Stamp Set, I find it very versatile and wanted to add something to the back side.

It’s a good thing that I am hand-delivering this card as it would cost me a fortune to mail it!  Look at all the layers – If you count – there are 3 layers ton the front base of the card (not including the other layers)and on the inside, there is another 3 layers.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps:    Elebration, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper:       Whisper White, Riding Red Hood, Pretty in Pink, Bella Rose DS

Ink:         Basic Black
Accessories:  Silver spiral clip, blushing bride ribbon, Mini Heart Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by and let’s wish Maddie a Happy Birthday!

~Pat

No comments: