Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bright Blossoms Thank You


Here is my card for upline’s swap using only new times from the new catty.  Well at the time of this swap, the only new items I had was the Bright Blossoms Stamp set and the Summer Smooches designer paper.  It was difficult to come up with something that wasn’t retired. 

I embossed the Island Indigo using the Stripes Embossing Folder (not sure if you can see that in the picture); punched the bottom the Scallop Border Trim.  I added a strip of the DS paper and the Rich Razzleberry Ribbon.

I only inked up the vase in Rich Razzleberry.  I then coloured the individual flowers using the SU markers, gave it a huff and stamped.  Stamp your sentiment. And voila, simple and easy thank you card!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Curly Cute

Ink:        Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo

Paper:   Whisper White, Island Indigo

Accessories:  Stripes Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Trim Punch, SU Markers, Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: