Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lego Birthday Card

My third take on making a lego card (not really, as I cased this one but cannot remember the person who I cased it from).  Although I wouldn’t exactly call it a lego card – more like a duplo card!  LOL – the blocks were big!  This time, I added with the white gel pen, the little shine that you will see in the real blocks.

The measurements are as follows:

Two button block:  1-1/4” x 5/8”

Six button block:  1-1/4” x 1-3/4”

Eight button block:  1-1/4” x 2-1/2”

Recipe:
Stamps:  Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink:  Sunshine Yellow, Real Red, Pacific Point
Paper:  Sunshine Yellow, Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DS
Accessories:  1-1|2” circle punch, SU markers

Let me know which one is your favourite!  I love to tell my DH and my DS the results.   

Pat

No comments: