Thursday, June 5, 2008

Playing Scattergories

My friend, Ethel, the Paperquilter, is playing Scattergories on her blog. I thought I'd do the same. You take the first letter of your first name. Erase all of the answers you see on my post, and then answer the questions using the first letter of your first name to come up with your answers. Then, post your answers on your blog, and please link it back this post on my blog. Are you ready to play?

Here we go:

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Pat
FOUR LETTER WORD: peas
VEHICLE: Porsche
TV SHOW: Pokemon (I know this is lame, but it was the only show I could think of - my boys watch this every morning)
GIRL'S NAME: Patricia
BOY'S NAME: Patrick
CITY: Panama City
OCCUPATION: Pathologist
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Pants
FOOD: Pizza
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: paper (toilet)
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Procrastination
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: PLEASE! It's what I always teach my boys to remember their manners (he, he)

No comments: