Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fabulous Flowers


I have always wanted to purchase this stamp set ever since I saw it in the Fall & Winter Catty. Now that I have this stamp set, called Fabulous Flowers, I can't tell you how much I love this set!

I started buy stamping the larger flower in Hunter Green onto ww cs. I sponged the backgrounding using a variation of Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst, Summer Sun and Eggplant Envy.

I then stamped the large flower four more times onto white cs using Eggplant Envy, Lavender Lace, Orchid Opulence and Almost Amethyst.

I cut each individual layers out and layered them using pop. In all, there is five layers to this card. I added sparkle glue to each of the petals and layers. Round corner punched the first layer and layered onto Eggplant Envy. I added the brads for an extra added touch and then mounted it onto the Old Olive layer and then card. I added little rhinestones to the middle of the flower.

No comments: