Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is a quick and easy Valentine's Day Card to make using the Forever in My Heart Stamp set and the Holidays & Wishes Stamp set. I coloured the word "Happy" using my old olive marker and stamped on the cardstock. I then took my real red to colour the "Valentine's" word and chocolate chip on the words "Happy" and "Day". Give it a huff and stamp underneath the larger "Happy".

I matted my Very Vanilla cs with the old olive and a little strip of the chocolate chip. I then used my paper piercing mat and tools and pierced a row of holes.

I stamped the large polka dotted heart in real red onto a scrap and cut out as well as the little heart in old olive. I then mounted the heart cut outs using pop ups.

A very simple and quick card to make. You can even take this layout and adapt it to other cards such as a birthday card.

Here is the recipe: ~
Stamps: Forever in My Heart Stamp and Holidays and Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip cs
Ink: Old Olive and Real Red
Other: Old Olive marker, Real Red marker, Chocolate Chip marker, piercing tool and mat

~Pat

No comments: