Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pencil Holders













My apologies for not posting as often as I had promised. For the past 4 weeks, you will see why.

I was feeling sorry for myself because I had not started any of my Christmas projects. After my little episode of poor wooest me, I finally got my but in gear! These are little pencil holders I created for the boys to give to their classmates.

Each of these holders were made from 1/4 cs. I stamped each cs with different Christmas stamps, cut them into quarters and folded them approximately 1.5" from ends. Using the Anywhere Glue Stick, I glued the ends together and then used my Crimper to crimp the bottom end to close. I then crimped some pre-printed Christmas Paper (non SU) and wrapped around the holder. Stamped the various tags and punched out and tied with a silver cord. I punched the top with my 1/2" Circle Punch to give it a finished look and fill with a pencil and candy cane.

No comments: