Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Teachers' Gifts

I gave all three teachers a large ceramic popcorn bowl along with four little bowls to go with it. I filled each bowls with microwave popcorn, chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Licorice and Water Bottles. I wrapped and decorated each item as follows. This is the popcorn holder. I used Great Impressions Snowman Trio for the popcorn holder.


For the waterbottle, again, I used a stamped from Great Impressions. I wrapped the bottle with printed Christmas paper and added the Penguin in a box as part of the decoration.



These are the wrappers for the chocolate bars. I punched the snowman using my 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" square punches. I then used my Word Window Punch to make the layers of cookies on the bottom.

Here is the finished unwrapped version so that you can see what it looks like.


This is the wrapped up version.





No comments: