Sunday, January 27, 2008

January Xmas Cards



Here is my January Christmas Cards. My one and only New Year's Resolution was to try and keep up with making my Christmas Cards - which was to make 10 a month, so when December rolls around, I am not panicking.

I used one of the flowers from the Fabulous Flowers set. I inked it with Sky Blue and stamped it randomly on my main cardstock. I then inked it up with Wild Wasabi, Sky Blue and Purely Pomegranite ~ stamped once with each colour and added a gold brad.

I then inked up Season's Greatings with Bayou Blue. I used my SU corner punch without the guard to make the scalloped edge.

Here is the recipe ~
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Sky Blue, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Sky Blue, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Bayou Blue
Other: Gold Brads, Corner Punch (to make the scalloped edge)
Thanks for stoppping by ~
~Pat

No comments: