Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday Angler


Here is my second last birthday card! I am almost done! Woo hoo!

I used the Angler set and stamped onto watercolour paper. To get the two different colours, I used my markers, gave it a huff and stamped. I then used my aqua painter to watercolour the image just to blend it up a bit.

I cut the front flap off at 2 1/4", added my DS paper (retired Treehouse). On the inside, I used the fish stamp from Angler to make my background paper by stamping randomly the fish all over.

Then stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment in Night of Navy in the right bottom corner. I didn't have any SU "Happy Birthday" stamps to fit in that corner.

This is this the first time I have ever used water colour paper and absolutely love it!

I added the photo mount at the last minute just to hold the card closed. Otherwise, this was a really easy card to make.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Angler, Amuse
Paper: Night of Navy, water colour cs, Treehouse DS (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel
Other: Photo Mount, Brads, SU Markers - Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel
Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by!! ~Pat

No comments: