Monday, August 18, 2008

June Christmas Cards

Here is my card for June! It is a little late for uploading as I was trying to find some decorative brads such pink with green polka dots or vice versa, but no such luck (boo hoo!)

I love the look of the lime green and the pink together and makes it for a great non-traditional christmas card!

I added some dazzling diamonds to the snow flakes in the air, on top of the top hat, along the ground and the tree. It is definitely more sparkly in person!

This card is 5x5 in size.

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Serendipity - Jolly Snowman
Paper: WW, lime green bazzill, pink plaid ds paper, pretty in pink, green galore cs
Ink: Black
Other: Brads, SU Markers, corner punch, dazzling diamonds

Well that is all that I have for a Monday nite! Thanks for stopping by!! ~Pat

No comments: