Friday, January 27, 2012

Breaking out Wisteria Wonder

Here is a card that I made casing Carrie Gaskin – I changed the colours and this is the first time I broke out the Wisteria Wonder cs since I purchased it.  I am still not entirely sure if I like the colour but I guess it will do.

I layered the front of the card with Cranberry Crisp and scored the next layer using my Score-Pal at 1|2 inch intervals.  The squares are using the 1-1|4 inch and 1-3|8 inch punches.  Stamp the flower onto the white cs and then layer onto cranberry crisp.  Line up and centre all four squares onto a white cs and adhere to main card.
I stamped the little flowers in cranberry crisp and punched out using the 1|2 inch circle punch.

Stamp the sentiment in cranberry crisp and cut your tails.  This will form one of my cards for a stamp-a-stack.

Here is the Recipe:

Stamps:    Fresh Vintage, Loving Thoughts
Paper:       Wisteria Wonder, Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White

Ink:           Wisteria Wonder, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories:  Gold Brads

Thanks for popping by, and have  a wonderful evening! - Pat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another informative blog. Where else may just I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal approach? I've a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.
MBRP T5053