Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mixed Bunches Birthday Card

So besides celebrating Chinese New Year in January, we have four birthdays to celebrate as well.  Well I managed to get my sister`s card done. This was a fairly quick and easy card to assemble.  I layered a strip of pink pirouette dsp and gave it little tails. 
I punched the Cranberry Crisp using the new Blossom Punch.  Stamped the flower using pink pirouette and cut it out by hand – I didn`t want to use the punch as I wanted the cuts along the petals to go all the way down so that I am able to curl the edges up.  I stamped the smaller blossom in cranberry crisp – you can use the 1inch circle punch with this, but I chose to cut it out by hand to emphasize the little flower and added a gold brad to the centre.  Mounted it using dimensionals.   

Here is the Recipe:

Stamps:    Mixed Bunch, On Your Birthday

Paper:       Pink Pirouette, Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette DSP

Ink:           Pink Pirouette

Accessories:  Blossom Punch, Gold Brad
Pat

No comments: