Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Amy!

Meet Ellie!

Happy Birthday Amy!  Today is my niece`s birthday.  She is turning 9 today. 
Over the holidays, I picked up a new robe – it is white with colourful polka dots.  My husband told me that it reminded him of one of the toys from Rudolph and the misfit toys.  So that`s where my inspiration came from.  I am not very fond of colouring and wasn`t too thrilled about having to colour ¨Miss Ellie¨, so instead, I paper-pieced her.  I think she turned out very cute!

 I stamped the inside the card with 3 balloons.

Here is the Recipe:
Stamps:    Ellie

Paper:       Certain Celery, Whisper White, Blue cs (unknown source) and polka-dotted paper (unknown source)

Ink:           Basic Black

Accessories:  Circle Nestibilities, Circle Scalloped Nestibilities, Jumbo Brads, Certain Celery Ribbon

Have a wonderful day!  Pat

No comments: