Sunday, January 1, 2012

Peek-a-Boo Notes

Happy New Year!  Here is a little thank you card I made to include with the orders from my group.  I cased Becky Roberts peek-a-boo Thank You Notes!  I had purchased the peek-a-boo die cut and had absolutely no idea what do with it until Becky`s post. 

The only thing I changed was running the stocking through the Big Shot Snow Burst Embossing Folder to give the stocking a bit of texture.  Otherwise, these are an exact copy of Becky`s.

I also created a little card using the peek-a-boo die cut for each of my ladies.
Hope they enjoy it!
Recipe:

Stamps:  The Snowflake Spot (retired), To You & Yours
Paper:  Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge DS

Ink:  Cranberry Crisp, Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Peek-a-boo die cut; white organza ribbon

No comments: