Thursday, January 26, 2012

Card Swaps

So I didn’t get a chance to blog as much as I wanted to in the past few weeks.  I think I may have taken on more than I can handle ~ I’ll explain more later.  I decided I wanted to join a swap through Stampin Connection – this is where all demonstrators can pow wow.  I signed up for two spots in the hopes of making a feminine and a masculine birthday card.  The feminine one was easy peasy as I cased E. Holloway’s card as I absolutely love it.

 The masculine card wasn’t as easy as I had hoped it would be as I soon realized I didn’t have any current masculine stamp sets or ones that I didn’t want to use in any event.  But overall, I think I really like this – it is bright and cheery and will put a smile on anybody's face whether young or old!  Let me know your thoughts!

 Recipe:
Stamps:    Perfect Punches / Fox and Friends
Paper:      Whisper White, Early Expresso, Cranberry Crisp / Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise & Big Top Birthday DSP

Ink:         Cranberry Crisp / Tempting Turquoise

Accessories:     Buttlerfly Embosslits, Rhinestones, Large Oval Punch / Grosgrain Ribbon
have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by! ~ Pat


No comments: