Saturday, January 28, 2012

You Suit me to a Tea

I love this card!  I cut the strips into one inch wide and rounded the corners on the one end.  Layered them onto the Whisper White.  The white strip is dry embossed to give it some texture.
I stamped the large tea cup using Wisteria Wonder. 

I punched the little flowers using yellow scrap DSP, edged them using Eggplant Elegant. 

Using my scoring tool, I pushed down the centre of each flower on a foam mat to curl up the edges and added the purple brads.  The tea cup was mounted using dimensionals.

I then punched out the little tag and stamped the sentiment and the little flower on the tag.  Punched a hole at the top and tied white Baker`s twine to the cup.
Added my organza ribbon and voila!  Isn`t  it pretty?
Here is a close up of the tag and the flowers.
Here is the Recipe:
Stamps:    Tea Shoppe
Paper:       Whisper White, Eggplant Elegant DSP

Ink:           Eggplant Elegant, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Baker`s twine, purple brads, organza ribbon

Have a wonderful day!  Pat

2 comments:

Madison Grace Lovewith, The Happy Chance said...

What an adorable blog! I love your homemade cards, in particularly this one. Thanks for sharing your craft. :0)

Daveda said...

This is so cute!!thanks for sharing this!