Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Best Fishes

Here is a great little card for somebody who has a summer birthday.  It is suppose to be a window card.  I stamped the fishes onto pumpkin pie in black ink and cut them out. 

Stamped the front of the card as well as the inside using the bubbles to give it that look of being underwater.

I then punched out two circles – the top right being bigger than the bottom left.  I punched out the circles and using a smaller circle punch, punched out the centre.  I added the acetate between the punched out circles and the card front and to make it look like windows.  The most difficult part was trying not getting glue onto the acetate. 
On the inside of the card, I added the flourishes using the Old Olive ink to make it look like seaweed. 

Tied my ribbon to the front and we are done!  I hope you have a wonderful day!



Here is the Recipe:

Stamps:  Hero Arts (fishes & best fishes), Rubber Stampede (bubbles), Flourishes

Ink:  Black, Pool Party, Old Olive

Paper:  Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White

Accessories:  Silver Brads, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain, Circle Punches, Acetate

Thanks for stopping by
 

Pat

No comments: